Spoke to Nico Salgado on the Small Axe Podcast about how to spot sketchy marketing schemes in real estate.
Check out the podcast link, plus the show notes are below.
Listen to Podcast
[00:01 – 06:13] Opening Segment
– Omar’s thoughts on single-family investing
[06:14 – 14:49] Volume vs. Quantity
– Managing the property manager is not hard
– Conversion rate is a “volume vs. quantity” issue (a good rating might be deceiving)
[14:50 – 19:06] Shut Up and Ride a Bike
– How to talk about real estate with friends and family
– How to move forward in real estate
[19:07 – 27:17] Sketchy Marketing
– Tips about underwriting a deal
– What is “sketchy marketing”, plus thoughts about coaching